Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Welcome!

Hello everyone, and welcome to the new outlet for my madness
(insert evil laugh here)

Thanks to my wonderful friend who shall be dubbed Inoui, I now have the privilege of being able to share my every thought with anyone who cares to listen! Huzzah!!

Due to some limitations of this Blog format, however, my Links section is a pathetic formless mass of non-linking text. Therefore, I am going to re-archive my "Links" section here - with actual real hyper links.


Visit these sites - or else:
Friends:
Drew has sold his soul to Arkansas ... or ... something like that anyway:

Drew's Blog

Join Inoui's obsession with costuming, cloth, and other shiny happy things:

Costume Diva

Dan-the-man, and his band - way too cool for school:

See the man behind the blindingly hot star:

average white dan

Junknugget

For Fun, or "News" if you will:

Get the DL on DC from my girl Ana Marie:

Wonkette

Completely usless information about ... stuff

Scrappleface

Other things that are fun to check:

Andrew Sullivan

Those crazy libertarians

Milwaukee's finest news source

Update: Due to Dan's fabulous suggestion that I actually learn something about HTML, I have created a links sidebar that actually works. However, I'm going to leave this up for posterity . . . that and it makes my blog look more filled-out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home