Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Drippy Word Art at the Museum Hotel, Louisville

I visited the Museum Hotel a while ago, but just ran across the video I took while organizing my files (Yes, yes, I know, but I have a lot of free time lately).

Can someone make me this? I think all I need is a big room with two white walls, and lots of really expensive and fancy technological equipment, as well as someone who wants to write me a program and set it all up?!? Am I wrong?

4 Comments:

  • Your laugh really completes the video.

    By Blogger Medieval John, at 3:38 PM  

  • So, do the drippy words make up a story? Or are they just random words?

    By Blogger Dave, at 4:23 PM  

  • Oddly enough, my landlord designs things like this for a living. I could hook you up with some art!

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 5:37 PM  

  • Here's an article about the exhibit which has the text of the poem that they drip down onto you. It's pretty deep.

    Personally, I was thinking of using it for things like shout-outs and holiday greetings. I guess I'm not as classy as I'd like to think ;)

    By Blogger Anna, at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home