Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Friday, September 17, 2004

My brother, the drop-out!

Breaking news, SnapJudgment exclusive!!! Must credit SnapJudgment!!

Davin quit school!!! Davin quit school!!!

I'm quite serious - he burst into the library yesterday, still wearing his "celebratory campaign suit" and announced his intentions of becoming a drop-out political groupie. Apperantly he'd like to leave for Milwaukee tomorrow.

Now, will this actually take place?? We shall see....but given the apperant incentives....



Davin worked for Tim all summer, and among other things helped with this website.

UPDATE: It is official - Davin is no longer a Georgetown Student (at least for this semester), and is instead blazing path to fame, glory and ... global domination?

6 Comments:

  • Holy crap!!! What did pappa bear say? Is the sh*t gonna hit the fan?!?!?!

    P.S. I thought Davin wanted to be a rock star, not a senatorial campaign mogul.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:03 PM  

  • Wow!!! What a great picture! And kudos for figuring out how this whole blog thing works WAY faster then me!! Oh the hours of fun we will have...

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 3:07 PM  

  • (A) Blog = awesome. I will be checking every day during my planning period.

    (B) Wait, you're still not going to vote for this guy, right?

    - Drew

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 PM  

  • Sadly, Anna is no longer a resident of Wisconsin and cannot try to save the next former Senator from the great state of Wisconsin. If any of you guys need gunracks, I'm your man. Seriously... call me... I have gunracks....

    -Dav

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:11 PM  

  • I don't even own A gun. Never mind the several guns which would necessitatate a gun RACK.

    Thanks, though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 AM  

  • gunrack ... hmmm ... can I get one for my car??

    By Blogger Anna, at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home