Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Beach

Well, I survived the craziness that was getting back onto the correct continent, and now here I am, safely at the beach!
I look a bit confused, but happy, which pretty much sums me up...
It even looks like we'll have nice weather all week, miraculously evading all oncoming hurricanes ... although I probably shouldn't say that.

And I have to say, as much as I love it here, I can't wait to get back to see all of you that I left last spring in Wisconsin!

3 Comments:

  • Yay! Anna's back in the states! I can hardly wait to have you meet the baby! Who might possibly share your name ;-) Wish us luck on Friday!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:08 PM  

  • Yay Anna!! It's so good to see that you're at the beach having a nice time. I think you're going to be ready to go back to school though...you've had quite the jam-packed vacation.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 1:24 AM  

  • HOTT!

    By Blogger Dan, at 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home