Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My mission to Mars just got a lot more fashionable!

As many of you may know, one of the few obstacles holding me back from volunteering for the inevitable Mars mission has been the complete fashion disaster that is the current space suit (other notable factors include, of course, the lack of high speed internet and an inconsistant supply of diet coke).

However, given current trends, I may be saying 'Bon Voyage a la Terre' sooner that I ever imagined. Yes, that's right, space suits are hot* now!

Ze new Biosuit!

*Or if not 'hot' at least 'less hideous' and that's all a girl is asking for really...

5 Comments:

  • Arrr! That be a fine spacesuit, but me thinks it a might hot fer lootin' en plunderin'. Call me when them scallywag needle-pushers makes one fit fer a pirate!

    -8 Fingered Dave

    By Blogger Dave, at 11:02 AM  

  • Chanelling Paris Hilton:

    "That's Hot!"

    xo

    By Blogger ARM, at 12:38 PM  

  • Avast!! I should have known better than to post this on national 'Talk Like a Pirate' day.

    By Blogger Anna, at 3:58 PM  

  • Hot. You should totally go.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM  

  • Are you trying to get rid of me? You are a subtle woman, Klayre...

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home