Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Where have I been?

I have not posted in a while. I don't have a very good excuse for this: 'New Job'* and 'West Coast Swing Dance Conferences'** are a bit thin and pathetic (but true).

So, instead, I shall distract you with Theeees:
As the all-knowing CuteOverload webmaster says:
JOKEPOTENCHTOOOVERWHELMINGOMG!


*No, I'm not going to tell you where I work on the internets, I like my job.
**What (totally kick ass) West Coast Swing Conferences, you ask? This one and this one!!


For those of you playing the "What the heck is West Coast Swing" game - watch this video - it is awesome:

5 Comments:

  • I have lured you into the web of WCS...from which there is NO ESCAPE! :)

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 4:37 PM  

  • Actually, she is right, there is no escape.

    You know how I know? I bought special shoes. This can only mean one thing: DOOM.

    By Blogger Anna, at 4:51 PM  

  • Help! Help! She'e being repressed!

    By Blogger Ken, at 12:57 AM  

  • Okay, that dance rocked...I also wish to be lured into the web of WCS. Do you think I could talk Dave into being repressed with me??

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 3:16 PM  

  • Let me check my Magic 8 Ball... "Outlook not so good."

    There you have it. Don't blame me, the Magic 8 Ball has spoken!

    By Blogger Dave, at 7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home