Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Evil overlord in training

For those of you with this particuliar ambition, I thought I would pass along these 'Rules for Being an Evil Overlord,' which may come in very handy. These have been veted by Amy who, as you all know, has been highly successful with her own nefarious dictatorial scheme in Canada.

Here's the kind of advice you can expect:

1. My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones.
2. My ventilation ducts will be too small to crawl through.
3. My noble half-brother whose throne I usurped will be killed, not kept anonymously imprisoned in a forgotten cell of my dungeon.

Do you all realize that this person has probably seen as many movies as I have? Scary...

2 Comments:

  • Justin and I told our friend Colin about this list, and I related my favorite, "I will not turn into a snake. It never helps" and Colin said, "How often does that happen?" and Justin and I could list off a scary number of times that the evil overlord actually does turn into a giant snake. I never realized it was actually such a popular option... but the list is right - it never helps.

    By Blogger ARM, at 11:55 AM  

  • 20. Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly.

    But isn't that half the fun?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home