Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, October 31, 2005

Last-minute Halloween madness...

Do you have an extra pumpkin, lots of spare time, and are you a home star runner fan?? Then I suggest checking out the pumpkin stencil page that they have provided for our amusement.

My favorite one is of Trogdor:

If you haven't yet encountered Home Star Runner, this will make no sense to you, however you still need to go to this downloads page and listen to "The System is Down" ... it will change your life.

4 Comments:

  • LOL!!! Dave will be very exited to see this.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 6:18 PM  

  • Sigh...I really need to stop leaving comments late at night. Dave will be excited, not exited.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 6:20 PM  

  • Oh my, where to begin!? I'm so exited!

    I actually did not one but two of the pumpkin stencils from Homestar Runner this year! Check out Melissa and my blog to see them!

    Also, if you like "The System is Down", you should check out the Strongbad E-mail where the song originated!

    I'm also a big fan of the Trogdor stencil, but since I was working with large kitchen knives I didn't think I could pull off the detail work involved. Next year when I've got my pumpkin carving kit I'll attempt it!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:21 PM  

  • THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home