Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Manolo, he is the six figured blogger

Remember all those months ago when I told you all about The Manolo, back before he hit the big-time in Shoe Blogging? Well, my Intern* has discovered that this shoe blogging is far more lucrative than I could ever have imagined.

*My eyes having been opened by The Manolo's resounding success, I've decided that perhaps I should try to go legit myself. Even if this goal is unrealistic (and vaguely unappealing as well ... I seem to enjoy mediocrity) I have decided to take the first step to following in the Manolo's shoes (ha ha), by getting an Intern. He has lots of free time, and no sense of decency, so I'm sure he'll fit in well here.

2 Comments:

  • I'm confused...how is the shoe blogger making money??? (aka...tell me how I can do this)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 AM  

  • In your case, I think you'd have to transform your blog into a portal whereby people can buy really expensive historical costumes from a variety of vendors. Then you just make money on a surcharge or something like that...
    In my case making money will be far more difficult, as my blog doesn't seem to be actually about anything. Alas.

    By Blogger Anna, at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home