Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Oh Canada...

Well, I went to visit the University of Toronto this past week to get ready for classes. I'm back home now for a couple of weeks before school starts, but I thought I would share some things I've noticed about Canada that make me happy to be moving there:

1. They really call all men "buddy".
2. As far as I can tell, I could probably get to the arctic circle on public transportation for about $2.50.
3. Everyone is really really unbelievably nice. As in, no-one can really be this nice, so they must all be secretly evil. And this only makes me respect them more...

3 Comments:

  • Anna...did I ever share tales from my high school Canadian friend? I can vouch that they are all develishly fiendish, and evil in a way that makes you want to learn from them.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 10:50 AM  

  • Hmm...have the Canadian's swallowed you up whole, or are you just really busy with class? I'm guessing it's the first and not the later.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 3:51 PM  

  • I dunno... those Canucks can get pretty vicious when they're hungry... I ever tell you about my friend who took a weekend trip to Canada and was consumed whole?

    They somehow confused him with a Tim Hortons doughnut.

    My name is Dave and I approved this inane comment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home