Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Beautiful Torono (which, I've learned, is how one pronounces that)

This past weekend my lovely girlfriend, Bridget, visited me!!! And you know what this means ... I now have actual pictures that I can post* for your viewing enjoyment.

We took the ferry out to the barrier islands, which consist of very pretty parks, and have great views back towards the city.
The CN tower is very pointy:
I live in the Chinatown/Kensington Market area of the city. For those of you unfamiliar with Toronto, this means lots of yummy food and cheap crap for sale!!
It's a store for baskets, wheee!
Okay, now I'm apperantly the only one who was astounded to learn this, but I found out this weekend that Toronto actually has a very active DISC GOLF community. There were actually a whole bunch of people playing this game out on the Barrier Islands ...
Bridget watches for rogue killer golf discs:
And because you can't read the sign in the previous picture...

*pictures of TORONTO, get your minds out of the gutter, geeze.

3 Comments:

  • Bridget looks as though she's afraid that she might have a golf disc hovering just over her shoulder.

    Either that or she's just trying to sneak up on the golf discs and get them before they get her.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

  • I also like the fact that the warning sign says "Toronto."

    Just in case you thought you were in Rio de la Hacha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:55 PM  

  • More Toronto photos, please!
    Hugs! -Deborah at GU

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home