Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Friday, November 04, 2005

Designed with me in mind

Yes, that's right, I'm the kind of person who would lock myself into my own trunk. I don't techincally have a trunk in my CRV, you say?? As if that would stop me. So thank the dear sweet baby jesus that they've invented these handy idiot-proof get-yourself-out-of-the-trunk tabs.

Be sure to run away, or the trunk might get you again!


This comes to you from BoingBoing via my Intern, who is either trying to send me a not-so-subtle message, or stymy my nefarious kidnapping schemes ...

3 Comments:

  • Of course you're supposed to run away once you get out of the trunk!

    Obviously, if you've been locked inside of your trunk, you've been kidnapped by mobsters and want to get away as quickly as possible.

    Of course, if you've been placed in your trunk by non-Hollywood mobsters, then you already have a couple of extra head orifices and don't really need to worry about escaping.

    Unless, like me, you're the living dead.

    So essentially these things are only useful for: vampires, zombies, werewolves, and any other quasi-immortal beings who wouldn't be deterred from their daily schedule by a couple of slugs to the brain.

    Everyone else should save their money.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 PM  

  • Anna...DID you actually lock yourself into your trunk?

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 5:01 AM  

  • You know Dave, for a few minutes I actually had NO idea what you meant by "head orifices". I guess I'm a bit slow. And I think you've actually prooved my point that this device is clearly for people who have accidentally locked themselves into their own trunk, because everyone knows that in most other eventualities you're either covered in duct-tape, or you've already met your maker.

    And Lissa, NO, I haven't actually lock myself into any trunks ... YET.

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home