Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ulm, auf wiedersehen fur immer (or maybe not!)

My fabulous summer in Ulm has just come to a close, and boy am I depressed. I had an amazing time, and I am going to miss my summer friends so much! My spirits have been slightly lifted by the promise that we all made to each other to meet in 4 years for the World Cup in South Africa, where we shall be die hard Deutschland fans. It will rock :)

I left Ulm during the blow-out Danube fest that happens there every summer. We partied all day and then my friends put me on a train at 2 am. Yes, even I am suprised that this worked out.
Enjoying a "halb" with my awesome Ulm friends in front of the Rathaus:
Katie, me and Meaghan, at a sketchy mexican place:
Sniffle!! This is so tragic!! But soon I shall be home to harass my family and friends in person with long winded stories of my summer ... horray!

1 Comments:

  • Yay for impending harassment! I know you're sad to leave Germany, but Wisconsin can't wait to have you back!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home