Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Life should be more like Star Trek - part 5

Given how long my little 'Star Trek is coming' rant has held up, it seems evident that soon life will actually BE Star Trek. I'm thinking now all we have to do is pick characters. Personally, right now I'm leaning towards McCoy. I'm already pretty neurotic, and I'll just have to take to saying things like: My GOD man, I'm an Art Historian, not a magician!

But in all seriousness, our govenment has recently developed a cloaking device that actually seems to work. You all know what this means: we now have the technology to cloak our Romulan warbird. Of course, now all we need is a Romulan warbird.....

Unless we already have one, and it is cloaked. Oooooooh, that would be sneaky. I like it.

Seen one of these around lately?

2 Comments:

  • Me, I will have to be Uhuru. I like to gossip, I'd get to wear cute outfits all of the time, and occasionally making out with Captain Kirk isn't too bad either. Oh, and I love flipping little switches and turning knobs. She gets to do that all of the time.

    However, I am getting all squirmy for the new Indiana Jones. I totally love Marion Ravenwood, and she's back, baby!

    By Blogger ARM, at 9:49 AM  

  • Fascinating... Wait, I got distracted by Lindsay Lohan's lips... What were we talking about? That Daily Mail is really informative.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home