Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Ethnic Music??

Just had a fabulous dinner at PhoTauBay (Vietnamese restaurant my aunt Cheri discovered) ... the food was great, even the green pudding dessert that no-one but me would touch.

Also had mind-bending musical moment: As we entered the restaurant I noticed this odd violin music in the background and I thought How weird, maybe that's Vietnamese Violin Music ... That is, until we all sat down, and Davin said "Hey! Isn't that 'Yellow'"??

You heard me ... they were playing a String Quartet tribute to Coldplay. There is an entire CD. How can I exist without owning this??

Also, what's up with the angry man in the flower?

1 Comments:

  • How would you feel if you were in a flower?

    By Blogger Dan, at 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home