Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Friday, December 17, 2004

My life is a Willie Nelson Song...

You know, that one about roads, and going on them a lot. Only Willie is like a gypsy ... I guess I don't quite quality as "gypsy" yet ... maybe if I get a goat?

Davin and I drove to New Orleans today. Points of interest during the trip include, but are not limited to:
Large Objects - Huge White Cross, Giant golf tee and ball, miniature Washington Monument
Funny Town Names - Effingham ... I know ... we actually drove through it.
Eternal Questions - Ok, does anyone not from Missouri know what the "Show-me" state actually means?? It sounds vaguely dirty, yes no?*

* sadly, it is not ... like "Showgirls" it seems naughty, but is actually boring.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Anna,

    I ran across this article, and since you happen to be in Louisiana right now, you might find it interesting. I'll call you later :)

    -GP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home