Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Obsolete-Harvest-Festival day!!

Oops, I mean "Thanksgiving" ...

Breaking news: If you could tear your eyes away from the horror that was Lea-Ann Rimes crooning inspirational things from perched atop hay bales in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, perhaps you might have noticed this: The Borowitz Report has exposed that President Bush, in a shocking turn of events, pardoned the WRONG TURKEY!!
"President George W. Bush broke with White House tradition today, killing the ceremonial White House turkey and pardoning House Majority Leader Tom DeLay instead. "

Money Quote: '"I have political capital, and I intend to spend it -- first by killing, and then by eating, this delectable turkey,' Mr. Bush announced"

Kudos to Dad for amusing me with this!

1 Comments:

  • I just saw your evil lab site... I remember having an evil lab! or was it a torture chamber... I can't remember... No turkeys were harmed there, I can say that. I can't say the same for Thanksgiving at my relatives' -- two turkeys down and at least 10 bottles of wine MIA. (bad cousins, bad!)

    ~amelia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home