Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, November 22, 2004

Far too much time for introspection

My brain is a scary scary place. Yes yes, I'm sure any of my friends could have told me this long before now, however I tend to discover this when left alone with my thoughts for long stretches of time .... like, oh say when I'm driving from Pittsburgh to Milwaukee, for example...

After hours of not speaking to another human being it occurs to me that:
1. I might like to be a truck driver.
2. I should be able to drive, eat a salad, and pay tolls at the same time.
3. I wish that they had "lane control" to go with the cruise control so that I could more completely not pay attention to the trucks that I'm whipping by at breakneck speeds.
4. Ooooh trucks! Did I mention that I might like to drive one of those?

Also, either "Wicked" is a really good musical, or I just listened to it enough times (more than 7) that I got used to it and just can't be objective any more ...

1 Comments:

  • You can't be a truck driver Anna.

    How many truck drivers have you ever seen eating a *salad*?

    By Blogger TryingTimes, at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home