Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

It is my duty

It is my moral obligation to relentlessly taunt Dan Rather ... and we thought all the fun was over after Rathergate!
Here are some election coverage quotes from last tuesday ... just imagine him saying these things dressed as an Afghani peasant for the proper effect.

My favorite: "One's reminded of that old saying, 'Don't taunt the alligator until after you've crossed the creek.'"
So true, Dan, so true ...

UPDATE: No no, I lied, this is better: "We used to say if a frog had side pockets, he'd carry a handgun."
What?!? wait ... is he talking about the French?

3 Comments:

  • A crazy client of mine complained that the tenants in his house were too picky and they were "looking for frog hairs."

    I didn't respond.

    He persisted "You know... like lookin' for hairs on a frog. Because they don't have hair."

    Yeah, I get it, sir. It's just not funny.

    By Blogger Dan, at 11:46 AM  

  • TRUDAT MOTHATRUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:05 PM  

  • Davin? Is that you?? I hardly recognized you from your sweet and gentle response.

    It is good to know that you are still reading :)

    By Blogger Anna, at 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home