Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, November 08, 2004

Addicted to the trim....

I don't know why I'm always surprised when I realize things like this - but I actually think that there is a vast conspiracy going on at the Montgomery Mall (and most likely every mall everywhere).
So, I'm getting my hair cut by Michelle, who, of course, manages to talk me into buying some blue goopy product that I don't really need. But this isn't the conspiracy. It is after I get the cut, and am already clutching the blue product that she says:
"You look really great! So, are you going to go shopping?? You should go shopping since you look so great!!" ... and I thought I DO look great ... hmmmm, maybe I need new shoes ....

So this is my question: Is the mall paying her off, or is this just part of what you have to do to be in the union??

2 Comments:

  • I want pictures.

    PICTURES!

    And for you to check your e-mail.

    By Blogger Dan, at 12:39 PM  

  • Your new hair cut IS adorable, and I think you're right. The woman is clearly part of radio shacks's evil plot to take over the world...why else does everyone in the mall want your phone number, home address, and other personal information when you're buying shoes!!! An evil plot, I tell you!

    -Inoui

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home