Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, November 22, 2004

Where the @$!#!*% have you been?!?

Hi .... I'm sure you are all relieved that I have re-emerged from the abyss into which I appeared to have fallen.

What I've been doing:
-finishing my job in DC...
-going to work anyway to do other, completely unrelated work...
-starting what is undoubtedly going to be a very very long freak-out about grad school applications
-finishing a Victorian gown (Inoui and I ROCK!!)
-making cow pillows (not kidding, but a long story)
-visiting the always-adorable Gigi in Pittsburgh
-raiding Ronson's apartment at weird hours in order to demand turkey sandwiches (thanks, by the way!)

And today I drove to Wisconsin!! I've been a busy busy girl ... but now I shall return to lavishing attention on my faithful blog readers ... as you all justly deserve (flattery will get me everywhere .... right?).

2 Comments:

  • Yay!! Glad you made it to Wisconsin safe and sound, and it sounds like you had a...not too hectic...rest of the weekend. :) Remember, all the grad school stuff will fall into place! Try not to worry too much.

    -Inoui

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

  • I will.

    By Blogger Dan, at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home