Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I am so clearly not doing my job...

The folks at Ge (who I think it can be safely said, have far too much time on their hands) have created a little online “drawing” program … because doodling on the internet increases productivity at work!!

After my first drawing (pictured below), I thought: This is stupid, and just like Microsoft Paint, why would anyone use this??

Ikea Wallpaper?
But, being a persevering young woman, I was not easily dissuaded from my doodling task … and then I discovered the option that lets you create this:
I now have the sinking suspicion that this might be at least slightly cool ...
And what's this "Draw with friends" thingie?? If only I had friends with which to try this out ....

2 Comments:

  • Thanks! I LOVE the snowflake site ... I think maybe I'll make wallpaper or something :)

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:27 PM  

  • Damn you! And damn your snowflake site!

    Do you have any idea how much time I have spent making snowflakes in the last 24 hours? A lot! I might as well have put snood back on my computer. Speaking of which . . .

    - Drew

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home