Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Dan is vindicated ... and I am thwarted

Look, Dan finally got an un-really-gay name!! And here I was planning on calling him "Fancy Boy" for ever and ever .... I also love the "real estate agent" picture that goes with the ID card ... suave.
I know, "Captain Danger" would be better ... but you gotta go with what you get.


Sigh ... I thought I had such a good picture with which to create a new even-more-ridiculous ID card in order to mock Dan ... but instead I get a really great name. Fate is so cruel.

Apperantly you have to take the quiz ironically to get a good name:


**The resolution on the Dan-ballancing-the-rice picture isn't even that good ... alas**

1 Comments:

  • I just wanted to comment that I am HOT.

    By Blogger Dan, at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home