Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Friday, December 24, 2004

I am shamed

Well ... not really.

I've been having a lovely time in New Orleans, and have especially been enjoying the yummy food. However, I guess being with my family brings out my weird quirks (or, I should say, they COMMENT about my weird quirks, unlike my wonderful friends, who know that my quirks make me even more fabulous ... right? ... RIGHT??).

Anyway, some members of my family witnessed an incident in which the waitress at dinner caught me "liberating" some equal from the table next to ours. As if that wasn't enough, she was very chipper about it, and said "oooh! would you like some more??" and took this fistful of equal from her apron and put it at my place setting.

This has apparently become a very funny and popular story for dinner conversation. Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home