Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, December 20, 2004

We all knew something was wrong ...

I think we'd all gathered that there was something very wrong about the Lord of the Ring's most cuddly character: Gollum. But now we can scientifically classify it!

Some British med students have given us additional insight into the many psychological issues of Gollum. I particularly like how they blame his deranged homicidal behavior partially on a Vitamin B-12 deficiency.

Everyone I know had better be getting enough of this:


Maybe it is really sad that I find this funny ... but nevertheless I do.

2 Comments:

  • I guess I'll have to change MY all-live-woodland-creatures-and-raw-fish diet. Don't want to end up crazy.

    By Blogger Dan, at 4:19 PM  

  • You know...I thought my skin was starting to look a little greyish. As long as I don't start talking to my rings, though, I guess I'm ok.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home