Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, January 20, 2005

In lieu of reality ... I choose this!

Instead of paying attention to current events today, I chose to while away my time watching 30 second versions of several films, as reenacted by bunnies. I feel confident that my time was well spent.

My problem with this amazing art form is that, in my opinion, the bunnies aren't cute enough! It is difficult to summon the empathy that I usually have for bunnies for these bloblike creatures with big ears ... on the other hand, their verison of "Jaws" was strangely cathartic.

*Featured in honor of G-town ... I'm sure my Alma Mater would be proud

2 Comments:

  • I think that's because nothing happens in the Shining. It's literally about 30 seconds worth of plot stretched into a freaky 2 hours.

    By Blogger Dan, at 1:31 PM  

  • Ahahaha!! I especially like the 30 second version of Titanic. Think about it...every hour of that movie, squeezed into 10 seconds!! Or roughly one second for every...ugh...ein who gives, I wasn't a math major.

    If only we'd had this in 1998...I could have saved so much on movie tickets for a movie that people would soon be ashamed to admit they'd ever watched (much less the 20-30 times I probably DID watch it). heehee.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home