Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I blame the virus

Want to know something frightening? When I get sick I apperantly become even more compulsive than I usually am. Who would have thought that this was even possible?

I have been out with the flu for the past three days - and in that time I have gathered approximately 1448 songs (or 4.93GB) for my new Christmas Ipod ... keep in mind, this is still a work in progress. As soon as I'm done modifying genres and creating playlists and arranging everything to my exact specifications, I'm going to just sit down and listen to music for 3.8 days straight.

Why? Because I CAN [insert evil laugh here]!!

2 Comments:

  • Hooray for iPOD! It's good that you're organizing now, if you let the songs get away from you, you'll never have control again, and you'll be forced to listen to a crazy hodgepodge of genres forever.

    If you come visit you can "borrow" music from my computer....

    By Blogger Dan, at 5:19 PM  

  • OOOO!!! Dave got an ipod too for christmas! I haven't managed to steal it from him yet for any amount of time. Have you tried I-tunes yet? I want to be able to get new music too...

    -Inoui

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home