Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Oh the fundamental interconnectedness of it all

I'd like to thank Dan for tying together my curiosity about sweet potatoes and Lord of the Rings ... see his contribution to my previous post here (Po-tay-toe).

His "comments" reminded me that I found these strange, and somewhat amusing LOTR screencaps. I believe that these are made by people who have even more free time than me.

My favorite is the "Catapult" one ... in which someone at the Council of Elrond has a brilliant idea (I'm sorry, sometimes I'm amused for no reason).

3 Comments:

  • Yay! I helped!

    The vampire one would be funnier if it ended right after Gandalf confuses Merry and Pippen.

    By Blogger Dan, at 5:32 PM  

  • YES!!! I ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT IMG SRC IS!!! HOW COOL IS HTML? HOW COOL AM I? HOW COOL IS DAN? POOOOTAAAAATOOOOOOS... DAN QUAYLE STYLE BIZZLES!!!

    Affectionately, Dukie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:16 PM  

  • I think we're both VERY cool.

    By Blogger Dan, at 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home