Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Friday, January 21, 2005

Witness my vast godlike powers!

As part of my current "job" as indentured servant to my parents, I am completing an interior renovation project of the house. I personally installed and wired three of these without killing myself or burning my house down*!!! All of you who know me will be dutifully impressed.

Wait for it ...


Tadaaa!


*Yes yes, technically my house could still burn down ... but I'm going for optimism here, geeze.

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations on installing the light! It must be very satisfying doing your own renovating. Good luck!

    By Blogger Rambling Rose Cottage, at 11:56 AM  

  • Actually, we like to think of Anna as our serf. We recommend the feudal system for all homes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home