Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Washington EXPOSED!!

Snap Judgment exclusive!! Must credit Snap Judgment!!

My Washington operative (ie Davin) sent some exclusive images from this year’s presidential inauguration. Of course, he didn’t send any explanations with the pictures. Maybe he’ll fill us in sometime soon, hint hint.

Never mind all of the hoopla about seeing the president speak! Davin, in the words of Frank, did the inauguration his way … which apparently actually means with Don King. How? Why? Wherefor? I have no idea, you'll have to ask him.

Davin, the burgeoning politico, and his crazy roommates/friends:


Don King et al:

1 Comments:

  • You know you've lived in Washington too long when...

    ...you could have got to a presidential inauguration, but you would rather do ANYTHING ELSE BUT THAT. Seriously, I don't even like going to downtown DC anymore...always makes me think of work. I think it's a sign, but I don't know what it means! :)

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home