Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Saturday, January 07, 2006

My new toys ...

My new surge of blogging* may lead you all to question: Why am I actually posting? Where are all the pretty pictures coming from?!?

Is it a government trick? Is it magic?? No!! It's my fabulous new toys!!

Here's my new computer
Pretty pretty pretty pretty!!!!!!
Ooooookay, I'm done now...

You have the Snapbro to thank for all of the pretty things you see on my blog!
My new camera is so cute!!


*No, this is not a joke ... I've sort of been posting more in the past couple of days ... oh just be quiet.

4 Comments:

  • aww.. isnt that cute? PC in a box... All it needs now is some speakers, widescreen monitor, wireless keyboard and mouse... Oh and a larger box.. lol..

    Congrats on the new toys!

    By Blogger Ken, at 11:43 AM  

  • I think Anna's box is exactly the right size.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

  • Dear god, could you be any less funny or any more tasteless?

    -Snapbro

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:57 PM  

  • Bridget told me recently that this post looks like I'm doing a marketing bid or something. I'm not sure that was a compliment ...

    By Blogger Anna, at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home