Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My favorite things...

Well, Regis and Kelly as well as Oprah are doing it, so I thought it was about time I forced all of you to read about extraneous yet cool items that you can purchase for your friends and family this holiday season. This works expecially well for me, as lacking a "studio audience" I don't actually have to go to the trouble of giving this stuff away free.
Ok, I know that slippers tend to be a last-ditch gift effort for moms, but the Intern informs me that now I can give slippers in style...

Unfortunately these are out of stock...
The marketing on this puppies is really fantastic: "The Cthulhu Plush Slippers are made of quality fabric and your feet will never be warmer than when they're tucked cozily inside a cute pair of demons. "
Also, for a real slipper gift idea, Christina is far more classy than I...

3 Comments:

  • Now Anna, just because your audience isn't "live" or "in studio", don't think you can go cheap on us! We're going to hold you to the same standards as Oprah!

    Besides, I've always wanted to stick my feet into the maw of a creature that has existed longer than time, has traveled between the stars, can never die, and whose very existence puts all that we know into question.

    I wear a size 13... which matters little since they're a one size fits all and they only promise to fit up to men's 12. Oh well. I guess that means you only need to send us one pair as a opposed to two.

    You have our mailing address.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 PM  

  • well, at least they arent Dalek slippers.

    By Blogger Ken, at 11:41 PM  

  • I was so sad when I looked under my studio audience seat, and didn't see my free pair of slippers. *Sniff*

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home