Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Chocolate Party!

This past weekend the fabulous Amy M. and I had a party! This was not just any party, but a party specifically designed for those who have more than one X chromasome, and are really really stressed out. Yes, that's right, we had a chocolate party*.

Amy and I, in matching pink party shirts
(please pardon the quality of the following photos, which were taken with my cell phone after I had more than one glass of bubbly)
Amy and I made all of the goodies ourselves (including truffles!)
You will note the glint in Amy's eye ... this is what happens when you give a girl 7+ lbs of Chocolate.

This was just impressive:

And look, people actually came!
(and it was at about this point that I forgot to take any more pictures ... sue me)


*for those of you unfamiliar with the concept of a "chocolate party" it consisted of consuming vast amounts chocolate and champagne while gossiping for hours with some of the girls from my program.

3 Comments:

  • Looking at picture of hands, remembering those days of camping as a young lad...

    ...refraining from further comment...

    By Blogger Ken, at 11:40 PM  

  • I was wondering when someone was going to go there ;)

    It's good to see you around Ken!

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:13 AM  

  • Oh my god...I WANT chocolate. I MUST HAVE chocolate!!

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home