Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Technical difficulties...

Hello all ... I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but blogger has behaving in a way that I can only decribe by the term "freaking out".

Just out of morbid curiousity, has anyone else with blogger had problems posting pictures using the little "post picture" icon inside blogger itself (instead of with 'hello', for example)?? Whenever I try to post my lovely pictures I get a tiny version of my image inside a larger one that I don't recognize. Weird.

Hopefully all will soon be resolved, and I can tell you all about my fascinating life ... you are all waiting with baited breath I'm sure.

2 Comments:

  • Hmm...I haven't had any of these problems with the new picture icon. I will say this: it isn't as user friendly as Hello. The pictures auto-format, you can't easily move them around, and it takes forever to upload.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 10:44 AM  

  • I enjoyed readiing this

    By Anonymous Dominic, at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home