Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, November 21, 2005

When two geeks wed...

... they insist that everyone sign the marriage license with a Space Pen.

The wonderful Sandy Kaye and Jeff Post got hitched this past weekend, and they were foolish enough to invite me, so now I'm going to plaster pictures of their wedding all over the internet. Mwahahahahahahaha!!!!
The whole gang:
(They think they're soooo funny)
We put together all of the bouquets ourselves ... and they actually looked pretty great.
Mary-Wynn and I, shiny and happy with pre-wedding euphoria:
Oh, and here's the lazy minister ... loafing about in the bride room.

5 Comments:

  • Anna...you have the cutest dress on!!! Where can I get one?

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 2:23 AM  

  • My favorite store ever, Ann Taylor Loft :)

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:27 AM  

  • Geez honey, you're slipping. Even I knew where that dress was from the second you asked the question.

    That is umm... not that I look at dresses or anything... umm... ack!

    To the welding bench!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:20 PM  

  • I don't have any clever comments - I just wanted to say that these are the first pictures I've seen, and now I'm getting all sappy...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:26 PM  

  • Ah memories :) I will get our photos online tonight.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home