Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Friday, January 06, 2006

"Winter Vomiting Disease"

Hi all ... sorry for the complete lack of posts lately. I've just spent the second half of my vacation at Bridget's house in Minnesota. I had a lovely time, except for one minor glitch, in which I caught what Dr John. Holcomb MD referred to as the "Winter Vomiting Disease."

Gee, I'm so glad it had a technical name. Given the apparent advanced state of medicine, right now I'm just feeling a bit blessed that I got away without being bled.

Ha ha, Leeches, I've escaped you once again!!!

The Blogging flurry will being again pronto ...

1 Comments:

  • My father also got the "Winter Vomiting Disease" during Christmas, and I felt none-too-good on my drive home, though Pepto-Bismol every half-hour kept me from blowing chunks.

    Soon you'll be back in Canada where we only have SARS!

    A.

    By Blogger ARM, at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home