Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, February 27, 2006

Why dinner is never just dinner..

Here's what happens when skittle through my home town with just enough time to have a couple of friends over for an innocent little dinner*:

Bridget explains the Meaning of the Universe to Amy ... Amy seems to take this in stride.
Sadly, I wasn't paying attention so I can't pass it along to you, mea culpa.

Greg is hit up for computer help by everyone he knows ...
Look at my parents' awestruck faces!

And yes, ladies and gentlemen, I get a little happy and ballance an oven mit on my head.
I'm a classy dame.
Don't worry, I'm back in Canada now, and I'm so stressed out with work that no major antics should occur in the next few weeks. I'll have to go back to posting weird things the Intern finds for us ...
*to all my friends whom I didn't get a chance to see .... uh ... What?? I wasn't in town?!?!?! Look, over there! Something Shiny!!

5 Comments:

  • Something shiny!? Where!? I must take it back and add it to my nest!

    I'll be making a post on our site within the next few days that you'll get a kick out of. Stay tuned.

    By Blogger Dave, at 2:25 PM  

  • If we can't have Anna I guess shiny has to suffice. but it doesn't. I feel so hurt and betrayed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 PM  

  • also, nice mitt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 PM  

  • Hey, you shold come to L.A. and I will show you things here. Oooooh.

    By Blogger Dan, at 10:06 PM  

  • Oooh I would love to come to LA!! Although I can't help but wonder if you actually get girls by promising them "Something Shiny" back at your place??

    I'm not saying it wouldn't work ...

    By Blogger Anna, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home