Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I live on a postage stamp

For those of you (hi mom!) who've been asking me to post pictures of my tiny tiny apartment, here they are! Since moving in I've painted the walls (which used to be Pepto-Bismol pink and red in the kitchen) and made the curtains and the bed cushions, which I think have improved the place greatly. It is really very cozy and ridiculously close to campus, the one drawback being that if I have more than two people over I fear the place may reach critical mass and implode.
Here's what you see when you walk in the door:

And here's the view back towards the door from the window.

And finally here's my "kitchen"

3 Comments:

  • I dont know about that. Seems like an absolutely darling place. Its alot cleaner than mine, that is for sure. Heh

    By Blogger Ken, at 1:21 AM  

  • In a similar vein, the real "Postage Stamp" is a green located at the links of Royal Troon on the west coast of Scotland.

    http://www.golfspast.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/LLT_700.jpg

    Note: The putting surface is roughly the size of Anna's apartment.

    -SB

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:38 PM  

  • Awe...it's such a CUTE postage stamp. Hmm...here's an indiscreet question? How to rents compare to DC?

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home