Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Bon Voyage!

It's that time of year again ... time for Anna to use "knowledge" and "education" as thinly veiled excuses to go off to parts unknown for long periods of time. My participation in the lovely Amelia's wedding in Rome this May lends my European excursions this summer a bit more of a veneer of legitimacy, and that's all I was hoping for, really.

As the immortal Mr. Bennet would say "On pleasure bent again..."

What's that on the horizon!?!
Adventure?? Intrigue?? Horrible airport snafus just waiting to happen!?!?!?

4 Comments:

  • Stay safe, milady. Even more so, come home safe.

    And pictures! We need lots of pictures! Ha!

    By Blogger Ken, at 8:10 AM  

  • Bon Voyage Charlie Br... I mean, Anna. That's a great picture of you at the airport by the way. The only way this post could have been cooler is if you had written it from the plane.

    I guess not everyone can be as cool* as me.

    *Or as lame.

    By Blogger Dave, at 12:18 PM  

  • Ken! You only write me when I travel!! I think this is an incentive to go more places (as if I needed one, really) :)

    By Blogger Anna, at 4:00 PM  

  • Anna! I'm sorry! Its against corporate policy to let me out of my cube so I have to live vicariously thru you.

    By Blogger Ken, at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home