Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Farewell Canadia!!

It is true, aside from a brief jaunt I'll be making back to the old Tdot in January, I'm officially back in the States!

There's so much about Toronto that I will miss, my wonderful friends, the fabulous food, Robarts Library ... But most of all, I find I will miss the ubiquitous maple leaf that one finds emblazoned on the signage for all international chains.

Just in case you thought it was a (shudder) Un-Canadian Blockbuster...

3 Comments:

  • Yay! Anna's coming back! Achillies will be so excited.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 PM  

  • Boo, Anna's leaving. Roo will be so sad. Actually, in all honesty, Roo probably won't notice. Sorry Anna.

    By Blogger ARM, at 11:28 PM  

  • Yay!! Glad you're home Anna. I have also made it home (aka Poland). I'm trying to do a Blog post, but blogger has been stubborn about letting me upload my pictures. I have a draft saved, and a post will be coming soon pending resolution of technical problems!

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home