Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

East Coast, take 2

As promised here is real documented proof that I visited Meels and Beth on the East Coast. There's even a coast in some of the pictures, woooo!
What is that Amelia up to?

Look, Matt found a weird thing on the beach!
(I assume they're interested because he's actually, I'm not making this up, a real professional weird-thing-looking-at-er)

And here are us girls in Meels' posh loft apartment ...
they pay us Grad students the big bucks

Soon to follow: pictures of my weekend in Milwaukee and Amy and Greg's wedding shower!

2 Comments:

  • You know that's not a stained glass window... that's a real halo coming off of my head. (Didn't you hear about those new saints??)

    By Blogger Meels, at 9:08 AM  

  • You guys all look great! Sorry I missed the reunion. I hope I can be around next time. Melissa

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home