Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Too much for Youtube

Justin, a friend of mine lurking in Canada, has saved the following tidbit for me all summer. I guess he wanted to see my face when I saw these videos...

If you dare, visit the website of Gunther, Swedish superstar and pouter extraordinaire (please, please click on "about" and read Gunther's bio).
Here is Gunther in the flesh, and expensive italian sunglasses, oh baby....

If you are too lazy to visit Gunther's site, you can simply watch one of his "music" videos on Youtube, although it would probably be best not to view this, or any of his videos at work, directly after eating, or with someone you respect.

Justin tells me that Princeton booked this guy and that the crazed and ecstatic audience rushed the stage* ... you have been warned.

*yes, there is a video of this on Youtube as well, but I believe it to be too much for mere mortals...

3 Comments:

  • Oh my... where to begin?

    First of all, is it bad that I instantly recognized this guy as soon as I saw the titles to a few of his songs? As scary as this is, he's actually a fairly big deal in Europe and his music videos get played often.

    Thoughts that run through my head whenever I see one of his videos:

    -The blonde Paris Hilton wannabe that seems to appear in almost every video cannot lipsync.
    -Neither can the brunette.
    -One of them appears to have a suspect bulge umm... down below.
    -Didn't the mullet die before this guy was born?
    -I need to take a shower.
    -Whatever did happen to the traditional Christmas Eve midget orgy?
    -Pouty lips: they're not just for breakfast anymore.
    -What are his fans smoking?
    -Where can I get some?

    I could go on, but I desperately need to go take a shower.

    With bleach.

    By Blogger Dave, at 2:31 PM  

  • Dave, you have just made my day! I've been hoping for some time that Gunther was actually taking himself somewhat seriously. The scary thing is that much of his music differs only in small degrees from Ace of Base, with whom one of my friends was obsessed for the majority of junior high. Interestingly enough: also Swedish.

    Oh, and if you thought the censored midget orgies were bad, check out the European version!

    By Blogger Justin, at 8:25 PM  

  • The MPL Central Library Decency Police and related internet filters feel that Gunther is entirely too risque to be viewed here. But I can look at boobs on myspace if I want to. Huzzah.

    Also I love you chika!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home