Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Warsaw, Poland

Once again, I have made the trek into deepest darkest Polonia, to visit my fabulous friends Lissa and Dave at their Warsaw pad. Thus far my main activity has been eating ... all is right in the world.
Here we are at the fabulous Companie Piwnie Restaurant ...
Those Kebabs came to us on FIRE
After our great dinner, and much beer, we went out on the town, which I had yet to do in Warsaw. It was very very fun, and only slightly sketchy :)
Here's the inside of the "Ice Bar"
A bar which is made, not surprisingly, of ice
The place is famous for fabulous Vodka, served at freezing temperatures
(It is so cold inside you have to wear the Parka)
Anna+Vodka+Arctic Parka+Club music = PARTY

5 Comments:

  • Can I just say how YUMMY grapefruit vodka is in an ice shotglass?? I had one inside the ice room, and outside the ice room, and the ice definitely added a whole new dimension.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 4:40 PM  

  • Can we do this in the gazebo in February?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

  • I can see up your nose in that picuture. That's so hott

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:43 PM  

  • If you think that nose picture is hot, you should see some of the ones that were deemed so hot they had to be deleted!

    By Blogger Dave, at 4:44 PM  

  • How did you know that my secret fear is that someone will look up my nose and judge me?!? Eeeeeeeep!!!!

    By Blogger Anna, at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home