Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Life should be more like Star Trek - part 4

The Intern keeps encouraging me to believe that one day, my life will actually be as cool as Captain Picard's ... and here's yet another development in the pursuit of my dream:

Okay, I'm not sure that Start Trek ever depicted Giant Robotic Frisbees of Death ... but it just seems so their style.
Black Frisbees, oooooh scary.

According to the company who wants to develop these, the heavily armed robotic frisbees "will provide revolutionary tactical access and lethality against hostiles hiding in upper story locations and/or defiladed behind obstacles."

This is all well and good, but I still believe that the glow-in-the-dark, light-up frisbee that my friend Jeff brought to the beach might be cooler (you will note the killer frisbee has none of these key futuristic features).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home