Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Road Trippin'

Hmmmm ... now that I think about it, I'm not exactly sure what that title implies. Sadly, caffiene is just about the only thing driving me right now, as I'm in the midst of a couple of weeks of serious road trips.

I've just returned from a fabulous weekend in Albany and Boston visiting the lovely Meels and Beth (the only remaining US residents of the Episcopal Living Project*).
Driving tips for the wise:
1. Try not to cross the Canadian boarder at Niagra, it took me 2 hours and I didn't even get to see pretty waterfalls.
2. Do not drink a lot of Diet Coke before you reach the Canadian boarder, thinking it will only take you a few minutes to get to the Niagra rest stop.
3. The "Salt Museum" in Schenectady is skippable (okay, I'm assuming it is skippable, as I skipped it).

I had a great time on the East Coast, mostly shopping, eating and frolicking near the ocean. Sadly, pictures of my mini college reunion are not available, as all camera cords are lost in the undefinable ether of "storage". Please accept my apologies. However, pictures of my upcoming trip to Milwaukee will be forthcoming as soon as that event actually occurs.

*I conceed that this is only funny if you are Me, Beth, Meels or Lissa ... sorry to everyone else.

3 Comments:

  • YAY Episcopal Living Project! YAY Den of Sin! YAY Den of Sin with Moat! (on rainy days) YAY VISITS! YAY WEDDINGS!

    whew that was a fun break ok back to reading

    By Blogger Meels, at 8:42 PM  

  • When are you coming to Milwaukee? Let me know so we can get together!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 PM  

  • You went to Boston while I wasn't there? What the hell?!?!?

    Ok, I guess you have to come to L.A., then.

    By Blogger Dan, at 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home