Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More Trips!

It feels like only yesterday that I returned from my brief yet frantic trip to Milwaukee ... but even I realize that it's been over a week. My apologies.
While home I managed to invent a reason for having a big party by calling it a "shower for Amy and Greg." I'm sure they must have been there somewhere...
Oh look, there they are!
(yes, they look happy because I paid them)

Abbie and Seth are giving off brainwaves?

Every groom needs a stunt double (and groupies)

Klayr, Tim and Sandy ... a bit too interested in the pop up Kama Sutra

"I can sense presents at this party!!!"

Amy ... laughing because she knows Greg will be distracted for HOURS

And a good time was had by all (I hope!). Thanks so much to my friends, and especially to my wonderful family for making this event possible!!

6 Comments:

  • Quick question. Does Michael J. Fox go off on any misleading politically motivated rants during the BTTF Trilogy? Because that would just be wierd. Wasn't he a Republican in family ties. Oh for the days of Alex P. Keaton...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:59 PM  

  • Anna, the shower was so fun! Thank you for hosting! I can't believe you didn't mention the floor pizza...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 AM  

  • mmm floor pizza. You're a regular Martha, you know that babe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

  • I disavow all knowledge of anything called a "floor pizza." And fortunately for me, the evidence of any so-called event has mysteriously been eliminated. I wonder how ...

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:29 PM  

  • Also, Davin (I think), although it was a bit misleading, "Family Ties" was, in fact, not a documentary.

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:31 PM  

  • I thought the floor pizza was an interesting novelty. However I was lead to believe that we were going to play twister. When can we have that party?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home