Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Happiness is a shiny new toy ...

The end is nigh ... just thought I'd warn everyone. I know this because I actually got my new phone, and I have actually figured out how to take pictures with it ... but the clincher is that I actually figured out how to send the aformentioned pictures to myself from my phone via email. All of you who know me will realize that this can only be a harbinger of doom, and that now the apocalypse is pretty much inevitable ...

My phone and me ... in my bombshelter-esque bathroom
**I'm going to try and remember to send everyone my new phone # ...
I thought posting it on the web was perhaps not the smartest idea ever ...
Please harass me if I forget.

3 Comments:

  • I am most impressed young Padawan. The Force is strong in you. Remember, only if you use the force for evil will apocalypse descend.

    -GP

    P.S. Crap! Were all screwed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

  • Nut...Job...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM  

  • Hey Anna!

    Ok...I have to admit that it took me waaaay too long to figure out how you'd taken that picture. Sigh...the things they can't teach you in college (such as common sense).

    Have fun with the new toy!

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home