Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Friday, October 01, 2004

Help! Somebody call Sartre!!

Steven E. Landsburg says we shouldn’t vote … you know, because one person alone doesn't really matter. I’m trying really hard to believe that his column is an exercise in dramatic irony, but I think I’m failing.

If I weren’t so lazy, I’d get some statistics on voter turnout and send them to him. Also, I’d do an exponential analysis of what would happen if I influenced two people to vote my way … and they in turn influenced two people … and so on …

I guess I shouldn't be too hard on him, though, since he appears to be having an existential crisis.

UPDATE:
Wait ... Maybe Steve's just trying to steal the stoned-slacker audience from Jon Stewart.

1 Comments:

  • What an idiot! I say vote always and vote often, particularly in the same election.... B

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home