Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, February 07, 2005

Covert Military Operations

I was in the State Department today ... and although I would never wish to compromise government secrets I will say that they have a giant seal, and that their tomato-basil-mozerella sandwiches are surprisingly delicious.

I've spent the last few days harassing my wonderful friends Inoui and Dave (who, by the way, took responsibility for me in the previously described State Department ... they are very brave) before they embark on their adventure in Poland. They are truly great friends, although I discoverd that Dave has been hiding this from me for goodness knows how long. How did I live without this kind of information??

3 Comments:

  • Anna!!! *GASP* You were never supposed to mention the sandwiches!!! Everything is blown!! Just remember, you didn't see, eat, or enjoy that sandwich at all. It never happened.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 3:56 PM  

  • Post about the Hart Senate building ass! Hey Dan, what's goin on bro? Any neat, easy html tricks you can relay to me through the anna=conduit?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM  

  • Hi Anna! I hope you got home ok... I've not heard from you.

    Davin- HTML tricks, huh? OOh, how about when you're making a hypertext reference, and you use "target=_blank" to make a new window, do you know that one? If not, I'm all out.... sorry.

    By Blogger Dan, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home