Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Once Again...

My Blog is undergoing a mysterious transformation into a Travel Blog! I believe I echo the general sentiment when I say: "Woooooooo!".

What strange and bewildering adventures will I experience in Southern Germany? Just how easy is it to get arrested in Switzerland?? Exactly what animal parts are involved in Polish Sausage?!?!

All these questions and more I will probably ignore while I take an intensive language class for the next two months in Ulm, Germany. So yes, my blog will be a bit more boring, or as I like to say "fascinating", for the next few months ... just bear with me.

Tomorrow: my odyssey towards Ulm begins, with a flight to Pittsburgh! However, I think that for all of our sakes I'll skip the wonders of Pittsburgh and just report in on Germany. More after the jump -

2 Comments:

  • Have a safe trip and mach viel spass!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 PM  

  • My dad was nearly arrested in Switzerland... I hope you had (at this point) a safe trip over. Blog so we know you are safe!! Viel glück and tschuss!

    By Blogger ARM, at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home